Choose Your Own Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Update 3/4/11

Many will recognize filmmaker David Cross
(though perhaps not sober, as he's pictured here on the set of GOH :)
------------------
First 43 minutes of GOH is rough-edited together. It's got some good and some bad. I am, of course, my harshest critic. I think a lot of it is fixable through flashy editing, which was not my original intention, but so much for intentions...

Still, would REALLY like to reshoot one scene. We'll see...

Anyway...

I've begun playing a game called "Who's Spiking The Camera Now?"

If you don't know the lingo, "spiking the camera" is when an actor or extra looks directly into the camera during a take. It's a big no-no.

Anyway, have run into a number of takes when actors have looked right into the camera in GOH. I think it's just because the Red is so freakin' awesome they can't help it...

So here's the first installment of "Who's Spiking The Camera", and I thought it to be appropriate that the first one is our lead actor Richard Cutting! (and to play fair, all of these screencaps will have been pulled after "Action" and before "Cut!")

No comments:

Post a Comment