Choose Your Own Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Neglect!

I know...I been neglectful here.

Here's your updates--I've rough cut the first twelve scenes of GOH. That's right, about 20 minutes of GOH in a row! All of the audio has been imported and cut into individual take files which--believe me--is one of the least fun things to do.

I'm probably going to cut a few more scenes before I pull together some clips for a teaser. We had been asked last month to be interviewed in Rob Long II and Frank Lama's Smash or Trash TV show, and they want some clips so I've been looking for some stuff for them also.

So hey, pretty soon you WILL see some stuff one way or the other.


We actually shot a big pickup scene this month at what I like to call "Murder Warhouse". The Baltimore Film Commission got us the location, but it was pretty scary. Not a good part of Baltimore. And cold.

But we got a lot done...

Here's some more random pics.
 Richard Cutting and Danielle Lozeau before they learned to hate each other...
(it's a joke--everybody loves Danielle!)
(that's another joke at Richard's expense...)
 That is Dollhead Easter Bunny.


These are pics from pre-production when Jason Koch and Kaleigh Brown saved my bacon by coming in on short notice and doing a face cast of Andrew Ely.

No comments:

Post a Comment