Choose Your Own Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

GOH Update 9/16/11

This is a picture of me trying to get Richard Cutting in for looping...

Exported a smaller version of the movie in Quicktime, loaded it onto a flash drive and shipped it to master composer Chad Seiter. He got it this week and called me.

I'm happy to report he liked it a lot, and got it, which is something I was a bit worried about. See, the story is pretty complicated...

He's very excited to start work on it, and he's going to score the "deleted" scene first...the one we'll be putting up on the web in October. So you'll be able to see more than 5 minutes worth of the film on the GOH website, which should go active very soon.

In the meantime I'll be trying to locate all my actors and get them to come in for looping. I think we'll have a finished movie in November, and maybe we'll talk about a premiere. Not sure it's really a Christmas kind of movie, you know? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment